A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Cyber Security Presales Engineer”.
|Company Name||Midis Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
With more than 4500 professionals, over 50 of the world’s leading IT vendors, and a solid 50-year track record of performance and reliability, the Midis Group is an international organization comprised of over 170 companies across the emerging markets of Europe, the Middle East & Africa. The group is known for its advanced offering of ICT services and consultancy, system integration capabilities, software and hardware solutions, and distribution coverage, along with Data Center capabilities, IT infrastructure and power solutions. The Midis Group was named as one of the World Economic Forum’s initial 100 Global Growth Companies. We focus on providing the best in services, with integrity, to vendors, partners, and customers across the destinations we serve.
Job Title Senior Cyber Security Presales Engineer
Travel Some travel is required up to 50%
Who We Are
MBCOM Technologies is the sole and exclusive authorized representative of Broadcom Software in Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe.
Symantec is part of Broadcom’s Software Division. The Symantec Cyber Defense Platform delivers Endpoint, Web, Information, and Identity Security across on-prem and cloud infrastructures. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive threat protection and compliance solutions to protect assets, identities, and information.
Symantec is a proven cybersecurity leader, leveraging one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks. We see a broad landscape of threats and proactively protect our customers against next-gen attacks and help organizations secure their most important data wherever it lives.
The Senior Presales Engineer is responsible for deep technical pre-sales support of our Information Security products. This includes products such as the DLP suite, Endpoint Protection, Network Security, Email Security and integrations of these technologies to other products like CASB, WSS etc. Key activities include customer presentations, product demonstrations, product health checks, proof-of-concept engagements, and best practices discussions around integration of the overall cyber defense platform.
What You’ll Do
- Articulate the overall Information Security value proposition, integration potential, vision, and strategy to customers and partners
- Provides technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products
- Act as a trusted advisor to develop a cyber security strategy based on customer requirements.
- Differentiate and position Symantec technical product features, functions and best practices via presentations, demonstrations, proof of concept, and health checks to influence customer purchase and renewal decisions.
- Collaboratively develop and articulate an end-to-end solution, inclusive of consulting, professional services, and implementation design.
- Drive customer success by partnering with internal and external stake-holders including sales, product management, support, and partners.
- Consult with customers on product performance inclusive of sizing, tuning and configuration, and recommend solution best practices.
- Provide technical assistance to aid in closing complex and competitive opportunities by acting as the customer technical advisor, using industry and competitive knowledge and technical skills.
- Deliver product and technology briefings.
- Assist in the development of technical responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Assist in enabling sales teams on specific value propositions, competitive differentiation and best practices to help them position Symantec solutions.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of successful technical systems experience in sales engineering or professional services within the security, security consulting and/or data protection industry.
- Broad product and solution knowledge of market trends in the Security industry and business.
- Deep technical expertise across one or more of the following disciplines:
- Data Loss Prevention
- Endpoint Security
- Email Security
- Network Security (Bluecoat)
- Ability to relate to a wide range of technical staff and leaders in customer environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative spirit to problem solving.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and follow-through on projects with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze problems and develop strategic and tactical plans.
- Legal authorization to work within the Europe.
- Previous customer-facing experience is preferred, such as a Consultant, Solutions Architect, Solutions Engineer, Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Technical Pre-Sales Engineer.
- Security Certifications such as CISSP and cloud security preferred.
- Strong communication abilities in both written, and verbal form to a variety of audiences in English. Additional languages, especially Spanish or Portuguese, is a plus.
- Symantec certifications are a plus.
- Working knowledge of cloud-based architecture and software deployment is a plus.
- Programming/scripting experience is a plus.