A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Retail Store Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
With more than 4500 professionals, over 50 of the world’s leading IT vendors, and a solid 50-year track record of performance and reliability, the Midis Group is an international organization comprised of over 170 companies across the emerging markets of Europe, the Middle East & Africa. The group is known for its advanced offering of ICT services and consultancy, system integration capabilities, software and hardware solutions, and distribution coverage, along with Data Center capabilities, IT infrastructure and power solutions. The Midis Group was named as one of the World Economic Forum’s initial 100 Global Growth Companies. We focus on providing the best in services, with integrity, to vendors, partners, and customers across the destinations we serve.
The Retail Store Manager is accountable for managing the daily store activities from administrative and operational to offering the best customer experience. S/He manages the team towards driving sales, optimizing stock performance and ensuring a proper level of training and knowledge in the store.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
Technical and Operations
- Define, develop and implement the store operational plan as per communicated objectives aiming at exceeding sales objectives;
- Establish sales budgets and targets, cascade to the team and ensure individual and store targets are met;
- Apply the Apple planogram;
- Lead and manage the daily store operational activities to deliver the highest standards of customer service and maximize sales and profitability in line with company’s objectives;
- Follow up on the appearance and maintenance of the store and staff to meet Apple guidelines and evaluate audit/mystery shopper reports for improvements;
- Ensure a proper storage, tracking and control of inventory and follow up on the merchandising and replenishment of the store while reporting any inventory related issue/opportunity to the Retail Manager;
- Optimize the floor coverage and prepare schedules while accounting for vacation plans and days off;
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and back office departments securing a smooth flow of operations;
- Ensure the cash management policy and all other policies/procedures are implemented in the store and that cash registers are accurately reconciled;
- Attend to operational problems namely customer complaints, in coordination with the back office, to ensure an uninterrupted operation and achieve customer satisfaction;
- Conduct periodic market studies and exchange best practices and recommendations with the Retail Manager and other Store Managers on a regular basis;
- Prepare and issue periodic reports on store performance and other metrics supporting operational decisions;
- Work closely with the HR Department on staffing needs and training plans;
- Ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are implemented/applicable at all times;
- Lead and coach the team cultivating empowerment and ownership;
- Develop capabilities and secure a solid succession plan;
- Conduct regular performance reviews, identify training needs and oversee development plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Mandate Russian Speaking