A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Purchasing Officer”.
|Company Name||Sanipex Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to be based in our Jebel Ali Office. Ideal candidate should have at least 03-05 years of work experience in a large scale organisation in a purchasing function in UAE. Individuals who can work in a fast paced environment, highly adaptive, agile and ready to deliver on tight deadlines.
This position requires a diligent individual who could multi-task in a fast-paced environment. An individual who will be responsible for processing purchase orders with various suppliers, regular follow-ups to ensure timely delivery, preparing reports as required. In addition, maintaining accurate records for pricing and negotiating special prices as required. Also, play an integral role in coordinating with Logistics, Sales, Warehouse and Accounts accurately and timely to ensure on time shipments and goods receipt.
- Review inventory levels by SKU/by supplier on a weekly basis and liaise with category buyer to agree on order levels.
- Generate and process purchase order and get order confirmation along with relevant supporting documents from supplier.
- Follow-up on purchase order and maintain accurate dates on the incoming goods.
- Analyse the sales trends, monitor safety stock level, and update them regularly in the system.
- Communicate effectively with supplier and resolve issues arise in terms of price, availability, lead time and delivery.
- Coordinate between logistic department and suppliers to ensure the goods are delivered on time and in accordance with the agreed upon schedule.
- Communicate daily with sales and category team to understand the sales trend to perform demand planning.
- Maintain accurate pricing and supplier information in the central database.
- Ensure QC and technical claims are followed up and closed within the timeline.
- Ensure cases related to short/excess received is resolved and informed to warehouse team.
- Inform Key stakeholders on any price or SKU change updates from the supplier.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested by the category buyer/head of the department.
- Execute your duties in accordance with Sanipex Group’s Environment & Quality Policies
• The preferred skilled candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Experience to handle large number of SKUs and manage international suppliers.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data, making recommendations.
• Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work on a flexible schedule both locally and on offsite locations.
• Must be highly delivery focused.
• Experience in sanitaryware/furniture/home appliance/home furnishing company is an advantage.
• Additional preferences include Valid UAE driving license, experience in working on Microsoft AX.