A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Payroll Accountant”.
||American Hospital Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA |CMA | ACCA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 9,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Overall responsibility for Payroll and Payroll Reports including preparation of Payroll Budget. Assist Accounts Receivable in Receipt allocations and follow up.
Experience in preparation of Payroll Budget. Prepare weekly reports for Finance Committee.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure timely and monthly Payroll preparation and Payroll reports.
- Scrutinize leave salary and final settlements as per the policy of the Hospital.
- Scrutinize Monthly Provision for Leave, Gratuity and Passage.
- Necessary Payroll reports as and when required.
- Preparation of Payroll Budget.
- Interaction with Department Heads and staff in connection with payroll.
- Communication with staff members regarding queries, Hospital policies, etc.
- Month-end processing of Payroll.
- Ensure Proper allocation of Accounts Receivable Receipts
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Commerce Graduate
- At least three (3) years in similar field.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy essential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.