A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 26,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring HR operations are executed efficiently
- Ensure where appropriate that all activities comply with Labor Laws
- Providing specialist advice on employee relations issues, to mitigate risks to the business and support colleagues & managers
- Contributing to making the company a great place to work
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and continually improve the colleague experience across the employment lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Responsible for the effective onboarding process, which includes being the first point of contact for the new joiners first day and arranging their induction process.
- Effective management of the probation process, support managers to make timely decisions and guide on HR processes.
- Accountable for the delivery of a standardised efficient service for People lifecycle, calendar events, as well as processes and initiatives to support delivery of the People strategy
- Ensure any people related queries are dealt with in a timely manner and the outcome
- Contribute to enhancing the work environment to be a positive place to work by supporting with social and wellbeing initiatives.
HR Business Partnering
- Provide advice and support to managers on all employee relations issues to facilitate effective resolutions to problems or concerns.
- Guide managers on the performance management process, ensuring effective management tools are in place.
- Ensure compliance with the legal and employment environment and maintain current knowledge of trends, practices and applicable laws and regulations, essential to the professional practice of human resources and organizational development within the region.
- Promote an environment which is guided by company values in all aspects of managing the colleague relationship.
- Work within the disciplinary/legislative framework to ensure compliance, fairness and consistency across the business.
- Counsel colleagues regarding work-related or personal problems.
- Escalate concerns to the Head of HR.
- Manage the HR admin team to execute all administrative processes relating to the onboarding and offboarding of colleagues, in accordance with set timelines.
- Oversee the maintenance and organization of employee documents, forms, records, contracts, and ensuring data accuracy. Ensures that all documents and information is well organized and accessible at all times.
- Respond to and resolve day to day HR queries from line managers and employees.
- Oversee the preparation of periodic HR reports as requested to ensure up to date and accurate information is available to support decision making (e.g. headcount, org charts, leavers, joiners, probationers, recruitment, absence etc.)
- Complete administrative tasks as necessary, including data entry.
Minimum Education Level:
Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working within a busy HR team and matrix environment
- Knowledge of the regional labor laws
- Able to prioritise work tasks and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- CIPD qualification