A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounting Manager”.
||KAIZEN Asset Management Services, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting)|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Summary: The Accounting Manager oversees the day-to-day activities of Owner Association Accounting Department, including tracking and auditing financial information provided by the team, analyzing financial records and transactions and managing the accounting team members. They ensure the entire accounting department remains productive and efficient by assigning tasks, hiring and training of employees and reviewing team members’ performances. Accounting manager is also in charge of implementing policies and procedures that ensure the department remains efficient and submits accurate work as well as analyzing and interpret various data sets to determine effective strategies for improving the overall financial health of a buildings.
- Hiring, training, retaining and supervising accounting team members.
- Delegating tasks to accounting employees according to their skills, interests, requirement and expertise.
- Overseeing the accounting department’s day-to-day activities to ensure employees complete all projects on time.
- Reviewing all accounting processes and assignments to ensure they all align with current financial legislation.
- Creating and implementing budgeting, reporting and forecasting plans
- Maintain relationship with authorities & clients.
- Follow new laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting
- 7+ years’ working in Accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and large number of people.
- Knowledge of Owner Association Industry.
- Excellent Organisation Skills.