A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Ecommerce”.
|Degree | Diploma
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|20,000 AED – 22,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- The Manager – E-commerce / Wholesale is the main driver of profitable growth for the Wholesale channel within a defined Territory and is focused on sourcing and activating new business, selling in collections across brands and maintaining strong customer relationships. They must be knowledgeable of in-season performance per Account and drive team to maximize opportunities within season through repeats, marketing and incentive programs to achieve revenue targets. They must work cross functionally with Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Buying, Logistics and Legal to meet Customer needs.
- Achievement of annual & long-term sales & profit plans by sourcing new Accounts and growing existing Accounts.
- Establish a strong business relationship with Key category decision makers.
- Lead bi-Annual Strategic meetings with Accounts to review OTB, performance, growth opportunities, competitive landscape and future product/trend forecasts to influence budget allocation
- Manage all sell in activities, from pre-order to in-season repeats to drive the distribution of the brands
- Communicate retail price positioning for Accounts, ensuring it considers all Channels within the Territory
- Manage Acct P&L, negotiations of business terms and contract.
- Collaborate with internal Marketing resources to determine seasonal marketing / promotional plan
- Monthly meetings to review wholesale sales and future receipts, to build more accurate forecasts and identify opportunities to increase merchandise revenue
- Build yearly budget plans for Wholesale channel
- Manage a small team of Wholesale Coordinators