A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Front Desk Attendant”.
|Degree | Diploma
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|2,500 AED – 3,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You Will Be Doing
Our Front Desk Attendant is responsible for all front office operations such as handling company incoming and outgoing telephone calls, dispatching of mail, couriers and time sheets. The job holder is the single point of contact for all messages and information
- Daily collection and delivery of mail from PO Box and transfer to office mail room when assigned
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information and taking messages
- Provide information about establishment such as location and working hours of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Maintain guest reservation system Receive, sort, and route mail, with courier and deliveries
- Manage the mail room by allocating mail space for each department/company
- Assist staff and keep a track of the international calls and faxes to enable the accounts department to debit the amount to the personnel
- Be aware of the location of staff i.e. out of the office in a meeting, on leave, on business trips etc.
- Arrange for public transportation if requested by guests
- Maintain up-to-date telephone lists Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Understanding & Developing Self
- Driving Results
- Presenting Appropriate Appearance
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Communicating effectively
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
- Office Administration
- Being Inclusive
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.