A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Company Name||Seed Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. The candidate should have strong communication skills and be able to think strategically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership / new business opportunities.
- Develop new relationships in the market in an effort to grow the business and help the company expand and maintain existing businesses.
- Present the full range of Seed services to Partners and influencing parties using appropriate methods with clear communication of the company value propositions.
- Understand Partners’ needs to provide the best value and service.
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years prior Business Development experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following industries / sectors is mandatory:
1- Logistics & Supply Chain / Transportation.
2- Energy and Natural Resources (ENR).
4- Technology, Media & Telecommunication (TMT).
- Channel Management.
- Strategic & Conceptual selling.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Focused and goal-oriented.