A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Officer”.
|Company Name||Al Nahiya Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- The External Sales Officer is responsible to create leads through developing and maintaining travel trade partners relationships throughout the UAE contributing in generating sales.
- Contributes to the revenue and attendance targets for each financial year through the contracting of B2B partners, provides recommendations in the development of attractive offers for the different segments.
- Develops, manages, and contracts business to business (B2B) accounts and is responsible for specific market as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Develop B2B partners sales in assigned markets through communicating trade briefs as instructed by the Sales Unit Head or Sales Manager.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to B2Bs, travel desks and point of service (POS) locations around the UAE to understand and ensure optimal service offerings.
- Handling of all contracting requirements related to the assigned client account coordinating with the Sales unit head when required.
- Provide and coordinate familiarization trips within the company for but not limited to trading partners and B2Bs.
- Provide weekly, quarterly, and annual sales feedback and reporting on own targets to the Sales Unit head and compare against the companys revenue and attendance targets, providing recommendations as required.
- Communicate issues to Sales Unit Head including but not limits to challenges with internal processes or departments which may be impacting the flow of business and sales.
- Responsible for managing own scheduling and administrative functions to match their target requirements and reporting their agenda to the Sales Unit Head on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for the contact data associated to their allocated accounts in the Company’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Studies, Marketing or Equivalent
- 2 plus years experience in public sector, cultural organizations, tourism or hospitality
- 2 plus years of experience in Sales, Database Management, Market Research and Purchasing Management