A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Finance”.
||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject) | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Majid Al Futtaim Properties invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, and Hospitality pioneer across the Middle East, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of Shareholders agreement/Service level agreements/Memorandum of Association/Articles of Association/Delegation of Authorities for the JV Company and the Corporate office. Also contribute in the updates needed to any Policies and Procedures etc.
- Review the Annual financial statements for the JV company and its subsidiaries and for all locally incorporated legal entities. Facilitate annual audit exercise and ensure timely submission of annual and periodic reports to JV Board/Statutory Authorities for compliance.
- Ensure compliance with Taxation/Zakat regulations, handle tax/Zakat issues and coordinate with internal and external tax teams, ensuring any potential exposures are well accounted for and mitigated in consultation with Corporate Tax staff.
- Provide Accounting and Reporting guidance on business issues. (impairment loss calculations, lease accounting etc.)
- Prepare Board packs providing finance updates (financial results, budget utilization, cash calls, cash flow monitoring etc.).
- Prepare Opex budgets and collate information for the capex budget/feasibilities from the Business DP&A team and GS teams.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of cash / funds at bank, raise timely cash calls in consideration of the lead time involved between issuance and transfer, efficient financial management.
- Issue financial reports to the JV partners as per the requirements of SH agreement/Board. Additionally, address periodic information requests and ad hoc queries from the JV partners and internal MAFP stakeholders.
- Act as first point of contact for addressing any internal and external queries related to JV, Financial & Audit matters.
- Prepare Internal information notes on JV governance matters and prepare CEC/ARC notes pertinent to Finance/Taxation matters.
- Ensure compliance with relevant applicable corporate law regulations applicable in jurisdiction of operations.
- Maintain an efficient and effective control environment and keep an oversight on the activities performed/services provided by the GS team and the local office.
- Coordinate with company secretary/legal team on JV governance matters and corporate legal compliance.
Personal Characteristics And Required Background
- Stakeholder Management – Ability to independently manage including stakeholder management both on site and in Dubai office. Possesses sound Controllership, Accounting, liaising with Auditors, Zakat and tax returns filing experience.
- Strong Manager level Candidate.
- Preparation of reporting packs, monthly, quarterly, annual & ad hoc reports.
- Budgeting and Forecasting knowledge to budget for anticipated needs for Head office.
- Industry & Regional experience Shopping Malls / Mixed Use Development/Construction.
- Systems Experience.
- HFM (Required).
- Oracle Fusion (Preferred).
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with Big 4 Managerial experience with strong Accounting/IFRS/Finance knowledge.