A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Capex Procurement”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||12 – 13 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
Manage Capex procurement portfolio for the restaurants division. Manage partnerships and business relationships to ensure all material and service requirements are met and business objectives are achieved while safeguarding the company from market fluctuations and dynamics.
- Develops the Capex procurement strategy in line with the organisational strategy to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing departmental strategies.
- Oversees monitoring of financial performance versus set budget to ensure alignment, identifies and rectifies unsatisfactory performance promptly and capitalises upon potential performance improvement opportunities.
- Leads, directs, negotiates, manages and guides the process of procurement and contracting in order to ensure that purchase and contract requisitions are processed efficiently, competitively, and in line with company regulations to meet the end user specifications and requirements and Americana’s business objectives.
- Directs the timely and efficient completion of all procurement processes and documentation in accordance with the delegated authority to comply with the company approved procurement cycle and meets the commercial services objectives.
- Draft, Review contracts and documentation, where necessary, ensures clarity of scope, requirements, projects deliverables and timings in line with business objectives.
- Directs the negotiations with selected contractors on contract price with a view to obtain the highest discount and fixed prices for products or services to perform the required scope.
- Translates and cascades Americana purpose, vision and strategy execution to the team to instil ownership mindset and motivation to act.
- Role models compliance with Americana processes, internal policies, code of conduct and core value behaviours.
- Is accountable for team performance – coaches, mentors the team for KPIs realization in line with Americana culture.
- Follows and teaches the team to live Americana people practices (throughout Americana people cycle, starting with hiring, on boarding through training, development and when necessary, exit); Coaches the team for personal development, has identified successor/s and is a mentor for cross functional teams to support Americana growth.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Masters or bachelors in management
- 12 years managerial experience
- Middle east and Europe experience
Job Specific Skills:
- Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Strategic Sourcing, Advanced Negotiation Skills, Contracting, Bidding and Procurement Policy and Standards, Procurement Best Practices.
- Strong Presentation, Data Analytics and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong Understanding of the Industry & Country Regulations.
Apply Now:[email protected]