A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai,United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance and Administration Manager”.
We are a small, $4 million turnover, privately owned organisation with an active business in Australia, and emerging business in Ireland and the USA. Our core business is the provision of SaaS Business Process Management software and supporting BPM services.
Our day-to-day operational bookkeeping and accounting processes are in place and work well. As we are a growing organisation, we are now looking for a manager who will report directly in to the Co-Founders, to be accountable for overall compliances, financial management and administration of the India, Ireland and Australian entities.
Typically, the tasks to undertake are to:
Accounting and Finance:
• Guide, supervise and check the accurate completion of bookkeeping duties completed by the finance officer
• Supervise and contribute to India, Ireland and Australia company compliance requirements
• Liaise with in-country Accountants and keep them accountable for their deliverables
• Source and supply requirement information to in-country Accountants for company and personal tax returns
• Processes payroll payments, remit tax and other government contributions
• Supervise and check month-end closing and year-end duties such as reconciliations, GST reimbursements etc
• Process payments of employee expense reimbursements
• Maintain up to date, vendor and contractor engagement documents and ensure vendor/contractor payments match engagement contracts
• Ensures sound cash management of company bank accounts
• Ensures timely payment to all organization’s payees
• Lead the departmental budget creation process, monitor budget vs actuals and report to Co-Founders on the same.
• Responsible for all matters related to the official administration of the company
• Sourcing and engaging suitable vendors, including the review of engagement contracts prior to signature
• Monitor and ensure the correct filing of human resource and finance documentation
• Manage and administrate the organisations’ Google Workspace account.
What we’re looking for:
▪ SaaS technology company experience
▪ International financial compliance and management experience
▪ A leader with an interest to be hands on
▪ 15+ years’ experience
▪ Experience in working with currency exchange rates and exchange portals
▪ A person who is detailed, highly organized and thrives on perfection
▪ Excellent spoken English
The Benefits of working with PRIME:
▪ 5 days per week, 4 hours per day
▪ Combined work location – work from home and office
▪ join a mature organisation with almost 20 years’ experience in the BPM industry
▪ Room to grow your career
▪ Have direct input to shaping and growing the company
▪ You are not a number! We are a small team of enthusiastic people who have direct input into the company’s direction