A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Director Audit and Risk Management”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject) | CPA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||35,000 AED – 40,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Reporting to the VP, Audit & Risk Management, the Director, Audit & Risk Management assists the department in achieving its mandate of assisting Kerzner International in accomplishing its business objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
· Lead internal audit engagements and risk assessments.
· Develop and maintain strong long-term working relationships with key management personnel in the Global Office and at resorts.
· Establish objectives and scope of work; establish and achieve the engagement time budget; take responsibility for the overall execution of the project through wrap-up and final report delivery, in compliance with quality requirements.
· Manage and oversee audit procedures of a complex nature, including establishing a top-down risk-based approach, and the proper nature, timing, and extent of procedures, and planning and coordinating activities related to internal controls documentation and testing
· Monitor the engagement team’s progress against the plan and alter it when needed.
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of the hospitality industry.
· Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team.
· Successfully delegate to all levels of staff.
· Conduct performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor, and contribute to performance feedback and training.
· Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
To qualify for this highly visible position, you should have:
· An undergraduate or a graduate degree
· A minimum of 8-10 years of work experience in internal control and audit
· Solid experience in Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), including Sarbanes Oxley and COSO principles
· Experience in enterprise risk management (ERM) and data analytics considered an asset
· Must have a Chartered Accountant, CPA or equivalent designation
· Professional presence with the ability to quickly establish personal credibility and demonstrate expertise
· Ability to take a pragmatic approach to issues while demonstrating and living the company’s values
· Excellent project management and leadership skills
· Able and willing to travel internationally, up to 50%