A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior ERP Financial Analyst”.
|Company Name||American Hospital Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
SENIOR ERP FINANCIAL ANALYST
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
Sr. ERP Financial Analyst position should have in depth knowledge in implementing Oracle Cloud Fusion Financial modules, EPBCS modules with the aim of improving business/clinical efficiency, productivity, financial reporting, Management Reporting efficiency and employee satisfaction. Role will also make and implement recommendations for improvements/enhancements in current and future systems and functions, support existing systems and contributing to system specifications. Role will contribute to design, enhancement and implementation of Interfaces Integrations with Financials systems with Other systems. Role will contribute to the analysis on how well software will compliment other IT systems to fit the business, clinical and financial needs of American Hospital Dubai/its subsidiaries and clients.
Must have a high level of technical and functional expertise combined with clear insights and experience into Financial business processes including financial consolidation and banking, supply chain business processes and exposure to industry best practices. The position reports to IT Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Identify and analyse business requirements (technical and functional), map the requirements to Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial & EPBCS functionalities and cross functional modules with SCM as an added advantage. Work with vendors and internal clients for finalizing and documenting the business requirements.
- Conduct functional and technical design workshops, design current and future state business processes/workflows to deliver on requirements and suggest innovative solutions adhering to the industry best practices in collaboration with leadership, business process owners and team members.
- Negotiate and influence decisions and timelines based on effort to reward analysis
- Perform fit-gap analysis
- Duties can include system configuration, system customization, system integration, upgrades/updates, Unit testing, regression testing, lead end-to-end application testing including users, solution roll out, develop user training strategy, managing user access, ensuring high availability of Financial and Supply Chain applications
- Understands and communicates impacts of a given project to key stakeholders.
- Support the periodic release of Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials and SCM. Review release notes to include update notes for assigned areas and evaluate for impacts to current/future functionality
- Research and recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth. Develop new processes to improve business efficiency, productivity and patient/ employee satisfaction.
- Provide expert level input related Financial, SCM and EPBCS functional/technical areas to the leadership.
- Assist in project planning, responsible for: project documentation, training documentation, change control procedures and escalations in case of any deviations from the assigned projects/tasks. Consistently produces clear, concise status reports.
- Responsible for end user support in the assigned work area. Perform Root-cause analysis and recommend permanent fix to the issue. Logs all incidents and issues into tracking system used.
- May be required to participate in rotating call schedule to cover the needs of the operations 7 X 24 as determined by reporting manager
- Support other team members in day to activities; support the IT leadership in developing the process and procedures; training co-workers and support team on the system functionalities and workflows as assigned.
- Keeps IT Management informed of all events affecting the timely installation and successful operation of the hospital’s Information Technology and reports any deviation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities for which the individual is qualified, as requested by IT Leadership
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduate/Postgraduate with IT/Computer Science or Finance
- Certification or equivalent training in Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial and EPBCS module is required.
- PMP trained or certified
- ITIL Certifications
- Developing requirements and delivering projects in a direct working relationship with Finance leadership, IT leadership, end-users and stakeholders.
- Detailed, process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills to handle complex projects, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization and constantly reprioritize based on business needs
- Is familiar with ITIL principles and processes and adheres to established procedures. Incorporates ITIL foundations information into daily work.
- Collaborative and organized teammate, who builds positive meaningful relationships and trust.
- Must display professional demeanour and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact and work with a diverse work force in all levels of the organization, system users, management and vendors. Ability to manage multiple project tasks and timelines
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues/solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- High degree of problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates independent decision making
- Ability to educate and train end users on system workflow, design and proposed change
- Minimum 6+ years of Financials/EPBCS Techno Functional experience in implementing and supporting Oracle Fusion Financials and EPBCS Cloud suites, reports and dashboards.
- Should have done minimum 2 end to end Implementation of Oracle Fusion Financials and EPBCS Cloud applications (hands-on) in a multi-tenant set-up with Financial consolidation in a healthcare set-up.
- Strong Solution Designing skills with solid understanding of integration impact on other modules and other applications
- Expert level using Oracle tools (Design Studio, Application Composer, Page Composer, Workflow – Approval Rules/Notifications, PL/SQL and Fusion Middleware Object Design, Development & Testing
- Good experience with integration architecture, frameworks, SSO, OTBI, BI Publisher, XML, SQL
- Must have good Understanding of Financials and EPBCS Business Processes, SCM is an added advantage.
- Planning and budgeting including driver-based approach, exposure to costing solution is an added advantage
- Ability to comprehend and apply Oracle White Papers and supplement the gaps
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials and SCM security design including AOR and custom criteria.
- Sound understanding of Data Migration Conversion, Integration and Extension methodology and the impact thereof
- Exposure to Oracle SaaS/PaaS applications and architecture
- Solid understanding and exposure of healthcare processes, operations and HIS integrations (Cerner is an added advantage)
*NOTE : Only shortlisted applicant will get contacted