A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receivables Accountant”.
|Bachelors | Masters | ACCA | CA
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 7,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
To manage “pending receivables” and follow up on collections in order to minimize bad debt risk and ensure timely collections.
– Reconciles Customers’ accounts to make sure that all balances are correct and match with customers’ statements.
– Analyzes customer’s payment and allocates them against statement of accounts .
– Takes proactive actions by following up and implementing improved processes to ensure that the level of pending receivables reduces in order to minimize risk of bad debt and to maintain customer satisfaction.
Customer Relationship Management
– Establishes & enhances personal and professional relationships with key staff of customers so that receivables issues can be managed more effectively
– Acts as a role model by living Transmed Purpose on daily basis.
Academic Education & Professional Certifications
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar field
Operational & Managerial Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting