A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Treasury Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
InstaShop, headquartered in Dubai, is the leading online marketplace for supermarkets, pharmacies, pet shops & other businesses in the Middle East. With a young & motivated team & an office resembling the ones of startups in San Francisco, InstaShop is the right company for individuals passionate about adding value within a fast-growing technology company.
The Junior Treasury Manager role is one of the most impactful roles in our company and we take great pride in the quality of team members that hold this role. With proper control and organizational skills, the Junior Treasury Manager will be supporting with managing the day-to-day operations of the finance department.
- Responsible for managing relationships with the banks to facilitate the processing of local and cross-border transfers via various banking channels
- Regular timely reporting on the liquidity situation of the company for taking further actions
- Support with the month-end financial statements closing process
- Prepare and monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Performing internal audits to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Other tasks as assigned by the Head of the department
- Superb clarity in communication
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards and best practices
- Professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA)
- MS Dynamics BC experience would be an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting/Treasury
Reports to: Senior Director of Finance