A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | ACCA | CA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Handle a full spectrum of accounting functions, including payables, receivables, fixed asset and General Ledger for multiple entities independently.
- Monthly reconciliation and submission of GL statements and reports.
- Maintain and update accounting system and records.
- Verify accounting documents to ensure compliance with company policies and approved budgets.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures (including internal control practices), IFRS and statutory audit requirements.
- Prepare bank transfers and payments timely.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly financial report for BOD / Shareholders.
- Support audit process (internal and external).
- Coordinate with external auditors, internal subsidiaries finance team to manage audit of annual group financial report, help resolve accounting issues.
- Assist with GST and tax filings.
- Investigate financial and accounting issues, work with relevant department to resolve issues.
- Projects (ad-hoc): Support on the delivery of finance projects, and on review presentation decks as and when required by the business.
- System readiness: Should be comfortable working with SAP, Salesforce, Accounting Platform and advanced excel spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Apply Now :[email protected]