A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Coordinator”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Procurement Coordinator – UAE
To provide procurement services within Bateel International whilst adhering to the Company Code of Conduct and department SOP.
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions to order materials, goods and supplies.
- Send PO’s and follow warehouse deliveries with suppliers.
- Review planning and order as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders /LPO’s.
- Track the status of any orders.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
- Produce and maintain all buying reports.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request For Proposals)
- Follow SOPs for the Procurement Department
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management):
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within a Procurement function preferably in food and beverage sector
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Knowledge of working with F&B Vendors
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Professional working proficiency in both verbal and written English
Qualification and Licenses requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Local Driving License (preferred)
- Must be available to join immediately. Visit visa are most welcome to apply.
**Due to bulk applications we are receiving only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.