A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Junior Accountant Job Description
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to handle regular accounting activities to the finance department.
You will be part of a qualified team that works to preserve order and accountability for the finances of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accounts assistants provide administrative support to accountants, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
- Working directly for an accountant, accounting manager or finance manager (or a small team of them), accounts assistants help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the manager, accounts assistants also deal with customers and external agencies.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Apply Now:[email protected]