A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Manager Internal Audit”.
||Abu Dhabi Capital Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | ACCA | CFA | CIA|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The role is responsible in assisting the Group Head in developing, planning, managing, and monitoring operational risk activities and internal audit operations.
- Must have a CA/ACCA/CFA/CIA professional qualifications.
- Specialization in Internal audit, Assurance, and Corporate Governance.
- UAE experience is mandatory, and preference will be given to candidates based in Abu Dhabi, or candidates that will commit to relocating to Abu Dhabi.
· Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong Audit report writing skills.
· Must possess advanced knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint.
· Able to manage and motivate teams (i.e. outsourced firms, consultants, etc.).
· Dynamic and proactive.
· Able to integrate technical knowledge with analytical and critical thinking skills.
. Has excellent organization skills and attention to details.
- Has a minimum of 8 years’ experience from a leading Holding Group or Investment House.
- Must have previous exposure to Holdings, Group Companies and large Family Offices.
- Additional knowledge or experience in Hospitality, Real Estate, IT and Healthcare is highly desirable.
- Prior experience working with a Big 4 Company is strongly preferred.