A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
|Marina Home Interiors
|Degree | Diploma
|10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required
|22,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The Manager – Human Capital Management benchmarks HR best practices, has a passion for Retail, and partners with internal and external stakeholders to deliver value-added service to leadership and associates reflecting the business strategies of the organization. You will assess and anticipate HR-related needs and seek to develop integrated solutions.
You will continuously upgrade HR practices with the objective to maintain a work environment that attracts and retains motivated talent that ensure top-notch customer experience and contribute to growing our topline sales. Key responsibilities entail manpower planning, talent acquisition & management, assessing and developing talent, employee engagement, employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance management, talent management, coaching, facilitation, training, leadership development, policies and procedures, and compliance.
You will play a strategic and operational role while being the trusted advisor to Business Managers and to Senior Management on people matters while acting as a change agent.
- Talent Acquisition & Onboarding: Lead Talent Acquisition strategy, attract top talent to fill roles that support both current and future needs; build effective recruitment selection methods, assessments, and structure. Ensure job descriptions are updated and relevant. Develop comprehensive onboarding plans to ensure new associates are assimilating into their roles.
- Lead and assist the Head of HR on strategic initiatives, key projects, and change management activities; Ensure effective support on all HR activities during the employee life cycle, such as recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, training & development, employee relations, and change management. Ensure business needs are met in line with Company HR policies
- Performance Management: Drive KPI setting process in collaboration with business managers; ensure alignment of monthly/quarterly/annual to the business objectives that drive business results.
- Learning and Development: Initiate growth and career development programs for associates, identify gaps, and deliver solutions; coach leaders on techniques and strategies to enhance productivity and develop their teams.
- Lead employee relations investigations and resolutions. Address and resolve performance management issues and employee relations matters including terminations, replacements, and general behavioral concerns
- Career Planning & Development: Build talent strategies for teams and individuals. Lead talent meetings to identify top talent, address current and projected gaps, and guide the execution of personal development plans.
- Develop, interpret, and communicate policies and procedures. Maintain knowledge of employment law and current HR trends.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, and values by training and providing direction to associates in its application; ensuring compliance and utilizing the open door policy.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human resources
- 10 -12 years experience in Human Resources in the UAE with regional GCC experience
- Expertise in recruiting and partnering with hiring managers to expedite the closing of all open requisitions. Assist in building a solid recruiting operation system.
- Prior experience in all HR functions including talent acquisition, L&D, HR Operations, payroll, policies, organization structures, performance management, and C&B
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- You have a demonstrated passion for working with people while growing associates and leaders in your organization.
- Comfortable with challenging norms while suggesting alternatives/solutions.
- Business Acumen: Advanced knowledge of the business structure, operations, and key leaders to understand points of connection, alignment, standards, and processes.
- Experience in HRIS and running a metrics-driven HR organization.
- Advanced skills in the usage of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Experience managing the Human Resources team including direct reports
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Provides value-added services including strategic management, managerial development, and project management.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Seen as authentic and approachable.