A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | CIMA | ACCA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Drafting budgets, income statement, balance sheet, VAT return and reports required by authorities.
- Managing risk involved in financial activities of the business.
- Compiling financial reports and supervising month end processes.
- Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes.
- Maintaining financial records such as accounting documents, tax record, bank vouchers and other records.
- Monitoring budgets to ensure that company policies are being followed
- Forecasting future financial needs
- Monitoring cash flow and analyzing receivable, payable and inventory to ensure they are within limits.
- Assisting in annual audits.
- Preparing reports on financial activities and results for use by top management in making decisions about operations or policy changes.
- Preforming analysis of financial information to assist in decision making processes such as evaluating the performance of investments or identifying potential liabilities.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/CA
- Min 5 years of experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Office
- Ability to work independently
Apply Now :[email protected]