A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Regional Talent Acquisition Manager (Arabic Speaker)”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 22,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
BFL Group is one of the world’s leading off-price retailer of fashion and homeware. With headquarters based in United Arab Emirates, we serve over markets across the region and in Europe.
Our goal is to delight customers and entice them back with the promise of exceptional pieces that excite – all at up to 80% off the original retail price for fashion designer brands. Our unique “Treasure Hunt” model ensures there is always something new to explore, desire and discover within our stores. Our customers walk out with new items every time they visit any of our stores.
The Regional Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible to focus on long-term human resources planning, screening, interviewing and finding appropriate candidates for positions that require a very specific skillset. He/ she is liable to provide leadership, support, advocacy, and vision to regional recruiter team and support the TA team who provide recruiting support to hiring managers across several states.
- Fill mid to senior managerial positions across company level, regionally including operations and management.
- Develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Manage and work closely with TA team in UAE and other regions to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate on best practice to improve the recruitment department KPIs, strategies and interview process.
- Ensure the recruitment of sales, warehouses and back office in UAE and in the region is carried out by the TA team in accordance with the company requirements.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders to forecast and plan future hiring needs to achieve the company and regional recruitments’ KPIs and targets
- Learn and understand our Applicant tracking & compliance system to act as a superuser and ensure that induction and orientation are being implemented within the region.
- Regular use of the applicant tracking & compliance system to monitor, update and encourage a speedy recruitment journey from start to compliance within the regional team
- Maintain store and back-office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees in a timely manner.
- Promote optimum new staff performance by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees.
- Achieve the financial and KPIs of the Talent Acquisition department by assisting in preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, and analysing variances for the recruitment department.
- Define, build and design job descriptions and document specifications for new and existing positions across the group.
- 6 years plus as a TA Manager or similar field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business administration or related field; MBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of labor laws.
- Experience with the use of applicant tracking software and HR databases.
- Knowledge of social media and professional networks.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of Employer Branding strategies
If you think you are fit for this job position, then apply right away. You are steps away from joining a Great Place to Work© and we would love to meet you soon!