A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Company Name||Posta Plus|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject) | ACCA | CA | CPA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Role and responsibilities
- Manage accounting operations (Revenue recognition, AR, AP, General ledger).
- Prepare the books as per international accounting standards and IFRS compliant.
- Identify and analyze the gaps in accounting processes. Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded filed and reported.
- Ensure all reporting is compliant with statutory laws, customs, VAT regulations and financial regulations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Establish business process and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen of internal controls.
- Streamline and improve accounting systems and operations.
- Manage the external and internal audit process and liaising with external personnel for the end-to-end audit process.
- Preparation of payroll, maintaining leave salary, air tickets, and indemnity provisions.
- Sought effective department procedures and accountability for resource allocation.
- Supervise and assist accounting team members on their day-to-day operations.
- Facilitate annual auditing activities and applied recommended changes, improved systems, and procedures, and instituted corrective actions.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- CMA is preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in the same field
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases including Quick Books and Microsoft 365 Dynamics system
- Bilingual (English/Arabic)
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to learning in the technology environment
- Relative working experience in Logistics Industry and manufacturing industries is preferred
- Deep knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Excellent detail orientation and leadership skills
Apply Now:[email protected]