A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager“.
Baron and Cabot
Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
18,000 AED – 20,000 AED Plus Commission
Full Time | Permanent
Are you experienced in dealing with UK clients in property, financial advice or recruitment? Do you want to build a career in Asset Investments or UK property investment to earn on ‘BIG TICKET’ sales?
Do you want to join an office writing nearly £40 million last year, that has grown 300% in 12 months?
If you are a rapport builder with a massive drive, we want to speak to you. Basic wages and massive comms are on the table for exceptional people or those on their way to being exceptional.
Please note this is a high 6-figure role (including comms) we are requesting a short video to separate those who are genuinely interested and those who apply on every job.
READ BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
Staff will conduct training to be able to perform in this role. You will be learning to sell several hundred thousand pounds (GBP) of UK property to global investors. This is not easy and your first 6 months to a year can be intense in terms of working hours and learning curve.
After this you are genuinely set for life. Our top 30% of sales staff earn more than surgeons, Managing Directors, and the prime minister of England! If you are an above-average performer you will consistently take £10k (45,000 aed) comms per month plus basics, tier 1 insurance, visa etc.
All leads into the business via email campaigns, Google Adverts, Social Media adverts or similar.
Responsibilities during the initial training period
- Contacting clients and building rapport/educating clients in the basics of property,
- Booking appointments for senior brokers to close,
- Sitting in meetings to build knowledgebase ready for promotion,
- Sitting a minimum of 2 meetings per day of which 2 will close as a deal.
Responsibilities after the initial training period
- Outbound calling on new leads,
- Inbound meeting booked by the junior team,
- Take 3-4 clients through a full understanding of UK property and options per day,
- Closing out 3-4 deals per month,
- High-level conversations with investors, plus follow-up emails and CRM updates
- Experience in UK or with UK investors in current roles,
- Sales experience with a proven background.
We look for high performing individuals only. The staff expect that of each other as well as management. Work hard and be willing to learn and you will fit in very well.
We are looking for staff with great personalities, and those most successful enjoy office banter that comes with a winning culture.
We play football together, socialize, do 10k’s, work late when needed and leave early when ahead, and celebrate our wins.
We offer a basic retainer or salary to keep you above water while you build your pipeline. The role is suited to those who want to manage their own desk and earn larger commissions.