A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounting and Reporting Manager”.
|Provis Estate Management
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | ACA | CPA
|8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required
|22,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
· Support Executive Director Finance/ CFO in preparing and consolidating all financial planning and analysis, providing support for strategic planning and corporate business development activities.
· Co-Responsible for Financial Department executive management, focusing on financial planning and analysis, controls and systems, and general accounting
· Co-Responsible for the accuracy, integrity of transactions and underlying data
· Support ED Finance/ CFO on developing the long-term strategic financial plan across the company.
· Support ED Finance/ CFO on creating, coordinating and evaluating the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company.
· Ensure compliance with local, state and contractors reporting requirements.
· Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and information reports.
· Develop and implement finance, accounting, internal control and reporting procedures.
· Oversee records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
· Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial policies and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned by ED Finance/ CFO.
Budgeting & Financial Performance
· Oversee the consolidation and recommend the department budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
Team Lead Role (30%-40% of time)
· Direct ED Finance/ CFO making decision support
· Support ED Finance/ CFO on establishing and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
· Coordinate Team Leaders to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
· Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
· Prepares ad-hoc analysis for the CFO and other senior management team members
· Provide efficient and effective department management
· Perform other related duties as required
· Establish strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective capturing of business needs and delivery of customer centric services through strong relationship management that is coupled with in depth technical expertise and support.
Tax Accounting & Reporting Activities
· Responsible for ensuring all financial transactions are correctly accounted for in-order to provide credible assurance that accounting records reflect financial transactions and positions in accordance with Provis’s accounting policies, guidelines and IFRS standards.
· Responsible for ensuring adherence to Tax and VAT laws, regulatory guidance and reporting timelines so that Provis will be in full compliance with its obligations towards public authorities.
SAP Finance Process
· Direct and facilitate the coordination with relevant internal and external parties (Banks and Clients) within Provis to ensure a healthy integration of Finance SAP across the organization.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
· Develop and lead the implementation of departmental policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned department so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service in a consistent manner.
· Lead the management of change through continuous improvement of departmental systems, processes and practices considering global standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
· Ensure that all departmental reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet Provis’s requirements, policies and quality standards.
·Provide all required financial reports that are timely and relevant to various stakeholders (Board of Directors, Executive Management team, Shareholders, Internal & External Audit and external regulatory authorities).
· Report on time and according to specifications (Deadlines)
· Maintain the internal control system / procedure
· Internal Control Discrepancies Report on time
· Discrepancies Action Plan Effectively Implementation
Education, Experience and Skills:
· ACA/ ACCA/ CPA and Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Experience and Skills:
. 8-10 years of professional experience with at least 3 years in a similar capacity, preferably within the Real Estate industry.
· Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
· Knowledge of finance, accounting, cost control & reporting principles.
· Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
· Knowledge of financial regulations. Ability to analyze financial data & prepare financial reports, statements, & projections.
· Direct Reports: 05
· In-direct Reports: TBD