A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject) | ACCA | CA | CPA
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and customer billing. They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical mindset.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting operations including data entry and necessary reporting.
- Responsible for Accounts receivable and accounts payable and to ensure accurate monthly re-conciliation
- Liaising with Banks as needed for reconciling bank accounts, payment transfers, cheque book requests, fixed deposit monitoring etc
- Management of month end close. Ensuring that month end close is completed within the agreed timelines and that proper controls, processes and review processes are in place to ensure that data is complete and accurate
- Prepare & present monthly/yearly/Quarterly /reports & tax returns
- Assist and coordinate with business units in budgeting, cash flow projections, KPI reports, consolidations and other miscellaneous management reports that may be required from time to time
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- 5+year Experience in UAE
- User Knowledge of Sage accounting software
- Excellent IT Skills – Excel, google sheets etc.
- Experience in VAT and Local Tax and other related laws