A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
||Theatre of Digital Art|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject) | CPA | CA | ACCA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a Senior Accountant. Ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in Accounts/Finance or similar position
• Manage and oversee the Accounting and Finance activities such as Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Payroll, WPS disbursement, and Cash Flow
• Ensure business transactions are reported and recorded in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Work closely with team members to assist with the daily activities, reconciliation and month end closing of Accounts
• Ensures accurate preparation of monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Financial Statements Profit and Loss statement and Balance sheet
• Capable of onboarding and implementing of accounting software system and recommend improvement on Accounting processes
• Ensure accurate & timely closing of monthly and annual Financial reports
• Supervise, check and perform adjustments, and review junior staff on routine accounting process and recordkeeping to ensure accuracy
• Review and check bank transactions and credit card transactions are recorded accurately
• Fix asset and inventory control management- depreciation and costing of goods sold
• Responsible for month-end adjustments, closing & finalization of accounts
• Recording, adjusting and reporting accruals and pre-payments on a monthly and annual basis
• Monthly and Annual Budget Forecast and Annual MIS Reporting
• Liaise/coordinate with external auditors complete required audit of the accounts within the statutory deadline
• Manage the Cash Flow Perform cash flow, forecasting and working closely with the operation and other team for effective cash flow planning
• Coordinating with bank personnel on routine, issues on banking transactions
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast and budget process
• Consolidate and analyze financial information for management use and decision
• Handling Vat Reporting- Preparation, Reconciliation, Audit, Submission/filing and Payment of Quarterly VAT Return to FTA portal.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field; CPA, CA, CFA will be an advantage.
• Good communication, Computer and time management skills.
• Well versed with computerized Accounting systems, e.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, etc
• Proficient user of MS office, MS Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
• An organized, independent, flexible, detail-oriented person
• With strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills