A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant, Accounts Receivable”.
||Select Group UAE|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject) | CPA | CMA | ACCA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Select Group – Based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, Select Group is an award-winning real estate development and investment firm specialising in a selection of verticals including real estate development, investments, hospitality, and retail.
Established in 2002, Select Group has successfully delivered numerous premium residential, commercial and mixed-use developments in waterfront communities across the United Arab Emirates and Europe.
The Group’s flagship developments include The Residences at Marina Gate, Studio One, No.9, The Torch, and the most recent projects under development such as Six Senses Residences The Palm, Dubai, master waterfront development Peninsula and 98 Baker street in London.
Backed by its ethos and market reputation of delivering premium waterfront projects, Select Group continues to elevate the concept of exceptional living, contributing to the well-being and high-quality standards of lifestyle communities for its residents, guests, tenants, visitors, neighborhoods, and surrounding communities.
We are looking to hire an Accountant for Accounts Receivable to join our expanding team.
- Process customer receipt vouchers for cash, cheque, credit card, and Telegraphic Transfer for assigned projects.
- Proper allocation of the receipts against due amounts.
- Post contra journal voucher for all receipts.
- Proper handling of collected customer’s cheques/cash until a deposit in respective bank account through company rider.
- Check bank statements for assigned projects twice in a day to control the cheque/Cash deposited and received bank transfers.
- To create invoices/charges for new sales in the system for assigned projects after receiving Reservation forms of the sold units from the CS Team.
- Responsible to accelerate assigned Steps in Workflow/Work Orders for assigned projects.
- Filling of all supporting documents in a shared folder for all receipts with cheque copies.
- Initiate the queries with banks, CS team, and Sales Team for un-identified receipts.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of AR GLs and post necessary journal vouchers if needed.
- Able to move customer collection in assigned project’s Trust Account that collected in non-escrow bank account through intercompany funds transfer.
- Work on bank reconciliation and post necessary adjustments on monthly basis.
- To complete month-end/closing activities for preparing the AR-related schedules and closing entries for assigned projects.
- Providing the receipts allocation to Trust Accounts of the assigned projects on a weekly basis
- Issue receipt reports for all projects on daily basis.
- Issuance of recharge sales commission invoices for assigned projects sold units.
- Participate in the annual audit to support in preparing AR schedules for assigned projects.
- For RERA Audit Reconciliation report of customer receipts with TAS records for assigned projects.
The person must be:
- Well experience in Yardi accounting software
- Well experience in using MS Excel/word