A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | CIA | CISA
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
1. To develop and lead a coherent and coordinated policy and research programme that supports internal audit to grow its influence and visibility.
2. To develop and lead a robust approach to evaluating internal audit activities (including non-audit services) to demonstrate the impact and value of what we do.
3. To establish, promote and maintain relationships with our key stakeholders.
4. To support the Head of Compliance and Internal Audit in delivering against the key priority goals for Invictus.
C. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Planning and performance
1. Undertaking internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives.
2. Supporting the development, planning & reporting process.
3. Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value.
4. Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement.
5. Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up.
6. To produce a wide range of high-quality deliverables i.e. policies/ SOPs/ RCMs/ process flow charts/ methodology/ any other document for various audiences including high-quality, well targeted industry related reports, policy and other outputs.
7. Collaborate working with a various range of line of services and departments.
8. To work closely with Head of Compliance and Internal Audit and the team to ensure timely contribution.
9. Update job knowledge and skills by participating in continuous professional development, e.g. training, professional/trade publications, maintaining personal networks etc.
D. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
Technical and operational
a. Considerable proven experience in leading policies for the internal audit;
b. Proven experience in research and evaluation management and methodology including analyzing quantitative and qualitative data;
c. Knowledge and demonstrable experience of developing, delivering and evaluating respective deliverables;
d. Proven experience with a successful track record of dealing with key stakeholders and various teams within the organization;
e. Extensive knowledge of policies/ SOPs/ RCMs/ process flow charts/ methodology in internal audit for trading/ commodities industry;
f. Excellent analytical and writing skills;
g. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence successfully;
h. Ability to develop and maintain constructive senior level relationships with key stakeholders;
i. Strong organizational and planning skills with an eye for detail and accuracy;
j. Ability to work on own initiative;
k. Ability to work as a member of a team;
l. Ability to inspire trust;
m. Aware of and sensitive to equal opportunities issues.
a. Ability to operate at a senior level including close working with the Senior Management;
b. Experience of overseeing projects and ensuring they deliver on time;
c. Ability to develop systems and procedures;
d. Ability to chair and lead meetings;
e. Ability to prioritize.
Education & experience qualifications
a. Professional Qualifications (Chartered Accountant, CPA, CIA, CISA)
b. SAP/ S4Hana expertise
c. University degree in Accountancy
d. Experience: Minimum of 2/3 years’ internal audit experience in a trading/ commodities company or with one of the Big4.