A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant, Treasury and General Ledger”.
|Select Group UAE
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject) | CPA | CMA | ACCA
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Select Group – Based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, Select Group is an award-winning real estate development and investment firm specialising in a selection of verticals including real estate development, investments, hospitality, and retail.
Established in 2002, Select Group has successfully delivered numerous premium residential, commercial and mixed-use developments in waterfront communities across the United Arab Emirates and Europe.
The Group’s flagship developments include The Residences at Marina Gate, Studio One, No.9, The Torch, and the most recent projects under development such as Six Senses Residences The Palm, Dubai, master waterfront development Peninsula and 98 Baker street in London.
Backed by its ethos and market reputation of delivering premium waterfront projects, Select Group continues to elevate the concept of exceptional living, contributing to the well-being and high-quality standards of lifestyle communities for its residents, guests, tenants, visitors, neighborhoods, and surrounding communities.
We are looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join our expanding team.
Projects and General Ledger Accountant
- Track and coordinate with the projects team, all commitments, purchase orders, and outstanding CAPEX. Conducts analysis of CAPEX payments, cash flows, fees, retentions, and general ledger reconciliation.
- Ensures timely processing of CAPEX Payments in coordination with the projects department and relevant project’s Escrow Account.
- Monitors and reconciles funding requirements.
- Prepares schedules and entries for monthly accruals in coordination with the project team.
- Coordinates and prepare monthly project monitoring reports
- Regularly review and clear advances and updating relevant project Job Cost.
- Monthly closing exercises including Clearing advances, Amortizations & Asset Schedules
- Contractor/Consultant reconciliation and balance confirmation
- Contracts review and closures to be initiated for Completed contracts/projects
- Job-cost Review reconciliations and initiate closures for Completed projects
- Maintain and Reconcile Project details in TAS
- Process local and international payments and assist other team members as and when required.
Communications and Working Relations:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to establish needs and requirements.
- Liaising with contractors, consultants, vendors, suppliers and banks in association with invoices and payments.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years of accounting experience from a Real Estate Development company in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with accounting software and programs