A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Bachelors | Masters | CA
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Reporting to the Country Manager in Dubai, you will spearhead the Finance Team. In addition, you will lead and set up the financial accounting process and establish various control points for accounting aspects.
You will work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with a keen focus on governance, controls, and process improvements.
- Responsible for the day-to-day financial control of business activities.
- Manage the month-end close process to achieve accuracy of financial accounts and ensure datelines are met.
- Ensure finance controls are reviewed and signed off on time, this includes covering bank reconciliation, revenue and accounts receivable reconciliation, and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Lead the team to prepare statutory accounts on time and liaise with auditors to ensure accuracy & timeliness.
- Review general ledger postings in the system and maintain relevance & consistency to Group Finance standards.
- Provide support and advice to trading, operations, treasury, and risk management teams.
- Coordinate with the Department of Taxation for preparing monthly tax clearance documents, tax audit reports, and accurate tax reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of working experience as a Finance Manager or financial control function ideally within the commodities market.
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication abilities.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.