A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Group Finance Manager”.
|Fortuna Trading DMCC
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CA
|8 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
We are hiring a Group Finance Manager based in Dubai with a very attractive package.
The Group Finance Manager is responsible for the day-to-day financial operations and systems ensuring effective reporting and control of compliance, audits, capital expenditure, investments and assets for the global operations of Fortuna Group. The Group Finance Manager will report to and work closely with the Group CEO. Must be able to adapt to a continually evolving environment and thrive in a deadline-oriented workplace, always performing to the highest standard. He will be responsible for directly managing the finance team in Dubai, Egypt, and coordinating the finance work in other countries/regions.
- Responsible for overall financial control, financial reporting, and financial supervision.
- Developing, and maintaining, long-term relationships with the local and international financial institutions in order to avail credit facilities to support the Group’s trading activities.
- Liaising with financial institutions to work on reducing the Group’s finance cost.
- Establishing and updating the Group’s credit policy and ensuring its implementation.
- Analyzing risks involved and proposing ways to efficiently mitigate them.
- Handling the day-to-day accounting, as well as overseeing the operations in Egypt, Turkey, and Sudan.
- Issuing monthly management reports, preparing balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow and other financial reports as per requirements.
- Annual preparation of the Group’s budget and following up on its implementation.
- Controlling and approving costs within the company.
- Handling the cash flow and funding balances on a daily basis.
- Provide a leadership role with the implementation of a new ERP System (Odoo)
- Handling audits with auditors and ensuring audited financials are done in a timely manner.
- Ensuring taxes are filed on time.
- Oversee accurate and timely processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or related field
- 8+ years minimum experience as Controller and/or Accounting Manager
- Proven experience in a commodity trading environment (preferably agricultural commodities)
- Fluency in English is a must, Arabic is a plus
- ERP Experience preferred (Odoo)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Experience supervising and managing staff in a finance setting preferred
- Excellent relationship building & communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, including organizational, prioritization, and time management skills