A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager“.
Harbor Real Estate
Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
3 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
18,000 AED – 20,000 AED Plus Commission
Full Time | Permanent
Global Village is part of Dubai Holding Entertainment. It is the region’s leading family and cultural entertainment destination, which is committed to providing the best in entertainment and excellence in guest experience.
Global Village currently has an exciting career opportunity in Commercial Department. We are looking to hire Manager- Business Development.
The role is responsible Creating and developing business plans, strategy, exploring new market initiatives and revenue streams focused on financial gain. Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients, increasing client base and negotiating with stakeholders for new business opportunities and proposals.
Key Accountabilities (Includes, but not limited to the following):
- To comply with Global Village Vision & Mission. Creating and developing business plans, strategy, exploring new market initiatives and revenue streams focused on financial gain. Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients, increasing client base and negotiating with stakeholders for new business opportunities and proposals.
- To integrate work ethic to reflect Global Village Values (Safety, Integrity, Innovation, Guest Orientation, Commitment, Excellence).
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements.
- Provide input to the departmental strategy and business objectives in order to identify new business opportunities/ideas and achieve annual goals.
- Developing and executing new revenue streams for the company on-season and off-season.
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers and build long-term relationships.
- Create required business plans, reports and analysis for Business Development Department.
- Provide problem-solving plans and solutions when projects are not going as planned and alert management for any reasons causing delay.
- Work with different teams and departments within GV to ensure their collaboration to the planned projects.
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development Department to develop long lasting partnerships and value-added clientele for GV in order to enhance global village brand Image and reputation for quality and variety of offerings.
- Identify potential and innovative partnerships (locally and internationally) to ensure constant inflow of revenue.
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of specific projects in hand to ensure smooth completion and end-to-end implementation.
- Support in preparation of Business Plans, analytic reports, power-point presentations and data management and analysis.
- Update, validate, analysis of related system date and provide analytic reports.
- Monitor project timelines and assist the department in their day-to-day operations.
· Prepare contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines of the company.
Education, Experience & Skillset
• master’s in business administration / master’s in management or Finance / MS or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant business development experience.
· Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic (Speaking and writing)
· Excellent in MS Office (Excel, word, Power Point)
· Willing to adapt to Global Village operational hours
· Able to work under pressure
· Able to work in teams as well as individual
· Eye for details, excellent observation skills
Dubai Holding Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate people from all backgrounds and cultures and are committed to creating a diverse environment. As much as we would be delighted to entertain all applicants, due to high volumes of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.