A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Talent Acquisition Specialist”.
|The Kanoo Group
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The Kanoo Group, a UAE-based diversified business conglomerate, one of the largest independent, family-owned group of companies in the Gulf region with “Over 120 years of pioneering the future”. We have business activities across the world’s most dynamic industries from Shipping, Logistics, Courier Services/ Freight delivery, Travel & Tourism, Machinery, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Power & Industrial Projects, Exhibition services, Specialty Chemicals and other retail and commercial activities.
We are amongst the most diversified and highly regarded business houses in the Gulf region and operate extensively throughout Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yemen and Qatar.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition Team to be based in Dubai, UAE.
If you have a minimum of 3 years of experience handling the full cycle recruitment with good stakeholder management skills and a passion for recruitment, then this is the right opportunity for you!
You must be able to collaborate with Hiring Managers on a regular basis and be able to attract candidates using various sources. Our ideal recruiter has experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, with the main focus being on ensuring that our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline
- Coordinating with Hiring Managers for identifying our staffing needs and determining the selection criteria.
- Sourcing potential candidates using online platforms (e.g. professional networks and social media channels) and offline means by creating and maintaining a healthy database of candidates.
- Fostering long-term relations with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Forecasting the hiring needs of every department of the company.
- Leading initiatives for employer branding.
- Designing interview questions and job descriptions for reflecting the requirements for each position.
- Developing a competency list for each position in the organization.
- Planning interview/selection procedures (e.g. in-person interviews, screening calls and assessments).
- Coordinate with stakeholders to incorporate all metrics into all talent acquisition systems.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field.
- Prior experience for a minimum of at least 3 years in the UAE in Talent Acquisition is a must.
- Experience of recruitment in other GCC countries is highly beneficial.
- Experience with sourcing of candidates using professional platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Naukrigulf, Gulf Talent), social media channels and resume databases.
- Sound knowledge of different interview techniques, evaluation methods and full Recruitment cycle.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Fluency in Arabic would be an added advantage.
- You must be have good listening skills and empathy.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Social and confident individual.
- Competitive salary package
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs
- Travel discounts
- A good work-life balance
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this role, send your CV.