A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Financial Analyst”.
|Company Name||Enova by Veoila|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree | ACCA | CMA | CFA | CPA|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To perform financial planning and analysis related activities- budgeting & forecasting, performance management reporting, ad hoc reporting & analysis carried out for the various business streams in order to ensure these requirements are fulfilled timely and accurately and support the departments as required.
Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
- Budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
Statements and Reports
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and management reports to meet Enova’s management and shareholder requirements and standards
- Manage the reporting requirements using the MIS tool and manage its long term viability to ensure maximum ROI
- Maintain & continually improve standard templates use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Provide decision support system to senior management through developing various financial models and data-driven analysis.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as revenue, expenditure, and profit margin.
- Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Analyze contracts profitability/phases and use the necessary tools to monitor the expiry / creation of contracts
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
- Drive the business partnering efforts and implement commercial finance processes
- Performance management through effective analysis and adequate KPI reporting
- KPI reporting requirements using the MIS tool and manage its long term viability to ensure maximum ROI
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) business unit analysts by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
- Assist with the new business process and working with Finance and Business Managers.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
- Identify non-value added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
- Process optimization
Internal and External Relations
- Provide support, information and analysis to senior management, as required by the business
- Develop a pro-active working relationship with all relevant internal and external audiences and assist in establishing areas for service improvement
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Provide inputs to enhance departmental policy and procedures and develop/enhance procedures related to respective sections and implement procedures and controls covering areas of Financial planning and analysis activity as well as those of commercial finance to ensure adherence and effective implementation
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety, and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services, and environmental compliance can be guaranteed
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting / Finance; and a professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, ICWA, CMA, MBA Finance etc. with relevant FP&A analysis background.
- 7+ years of financial analysis experience, including the management of financial systems; knowledge of office administration/procedures general bookkeeping procedures; financial reporting, financial data analysis, and providing financial advice.
- At least 2 years’ experience in handling of complex reporting requirements, preferably in a multi-national corporation and with a solid services background.
- Expert Excel / electronic spreadsheet skills
- Adaptive Insight and HFM exposure is desirable, though not mandatory