A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager HR Operations”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
About the Role
Our People and Culture Team is looking for a zestful and passionate HR professional who will help us in supporting the management and staff in their day-to-day HR business activities. We are looking for someone who can embody our culture and extend it to employees to meet the organization’s goal. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- You are responsible to answers all HR-related queries disseminating policy updates to employees, conducting employee satisfaction surveys, and maintaining the human resources information system.
- Your administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides), and updating internal databases.
- You should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- You will maintain the knowledge of changes in immigration policies/regulations and communicate to stakeholders timely
- You will spearhead the engagement projects for the Dubai office in line with other countries.
- You will work closely with the onboarding team to work with new joiners’ requirements not limited to visa application, insurance, and New Employee Forms
- You will manage employee benefits and country HR Communications.
- You will work closely with finance and/or outsourced vendors to ensure timely and accurate processing of HR expenses and other claims
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement for HR Service Center
- 5 years of Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Generalist or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS (SAP SuccessFactors preferred)
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor law
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills