A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of our computer systems & networks within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will be responsible to manage the implementation and maintenance of our company’s infrastructure and software needs.
- Manage Windows Server, Active Directory and Application Servers
- Preparing and maintaining documentation of technologies, standards and procedures
- Administering change management related to IT Infra & Applications as per business requirements
- Responsible to Manage IT incidents and tickets to ensure the business availability
- Configuring and maintaining Antivirus server, along with monitoring logs and updates
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of network infrastructure including but not limited to firewall, servers, switches and telephone units.
- Develop, implement and monitor mechanism for the protection of the company’s information systems.
- Responsible and close IT audits to comply the systems with CB UAE requirements.
- Responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting computer systems, remittance (Symex, SWIFT) & third party applications
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware
- Configuring, maintaining, and responsible for monitoring synchronizations, updates and client management
- Integrating other tools and APIs with core applications as per business requirements
- Working as a communication intermediary between staff and 3rd party system suppliers to troubleshoot any issues faced while using 3rd party applications
- Establish professional relationships with all vendors & suppliers
- Responsible to manage operational cost and monitor IT budget
- Successful project and technical team leader to motivate the team and deliver the results on time
- Responsible to lead the team and maintaining 24/7/365 monitoring and support environment
- Maintain IT inventories for the smooth running of the organization’s system
- Master’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- ITIL Certified
- SQL Certified
- Java or Related certification
- Strong technical problem solving and communication skills