A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Management Accountant”.
|Modern Pharmaceuticals LLC
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | MBA | ACCA | CA | CPA
|4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
We are seeking a detail-oriented Management accountant to perform accounting tasks in collaboration with internal departments. You will be conducting audits on the accuracy of our financial information, ensuring that our accounting practices adhere to regulations, and performing general ledger entries and account reconciliations.
What you will do
- Actively engaging in month-end closing process for all accounting sections & modules, as per closing schedules.
- Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and intercompany entries into the ledger monthly, as well as preparing reports as per IFRS
- Reconciliation of Frontend/POS & back-end Key accounts variances & implement corrective actions (Revenue, COGS).
- Calculation & posting of Rebates, Stock order Commission, Demand Creation.
- Review and post all accounting entries in SAP & Oracle financials recorded in General Ledger & provide detailed breakdown/supporting documents for entries
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Ensure all clearing accounts are zero at month ends
- Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
- Periodical Balance sheet Reconciliations.
- Assisting GL Supervisor to Generating financial reports & Ad hoc reports
- Collaborating with other departments to complete accurate records and provide accounting support
- Variance analysis & Trend analysis with reasoning
- Supporting the Auditor, Controller and other financial professionals in their duties as needed
- Ensure that all fixed assets are reflected accurately in Fixed Assets Tracking system
- Timely completion of physical verification of Fixed Assets
- Ensure cleaning up of Fixed Asset register to reflect physical asset wise details
What you must have
- 5+ years of experience in General Leger accounting and financial reporting
- 4+ years of experience in Healthcare/ Retail /FMCG
- 4+ years of experience in SAP & Oracle
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce
- Professional qualification like CA, ACCA, CPA, or CMA is a plus
- Strong computing skills – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI is a Plus.
- Good business understanding and background
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Very good analytical, planning, forecasting, execution and problem-solving skills
- Results oriented whilst ensuring high quality of work and able to “think out of the box”
- Strong level of customer service orientation and professionalism in all interactions
- You are an enthusiastic multitask person, who can efficiently work under pressure.