A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Generalist”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,500 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
HR Generalist – Marine
Fugro Middle East is looking to fill a position of HR Generalist to be based in Dubai.
- Ensure all HR operations, Fugro procedures, and policies are efficient and in compliance with legislation and best practices.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes, if needed.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management.
- Prepare and issue employment contracts to new employees and issue contract amendments as needed.
- Responsible for successfully onboarding new hires in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Interaction with the employees on regular basis to respond to their queries.
- Liaise with the Payroll team to respond to employee queries related to salaries.
- Leave management of employees.
- Maintain employee files and records in Workday.
- In summary, manage employees from the mobilization stage to the demobilization stage.
- The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
- Coordinate and participate in workplace incident investigations and reporting, if required.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and business partners such as the local and provincial HR and HSE regulatory and government agencies.
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years relevant experience.
- Working knowledge in the Oil and Gas Marine Industry in the Middle East.
- Good knowledge of UAE Labour Law.
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to handle tasks independently.
- Experience with the use of HR databases, such Workday.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Very good written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree or equivalent.