A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Planning and Analysis Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | MBA | CA | ACCA | CIMA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for managing annual budget, monthly forecast and variance analysis for rental expenditure across all stores. Support on in handling financial analysis related to renewal of lease contracts and feasibility analysis for prospective projects.
1. FP&A Partner –
- a. Carry out Operating Expenses and Capital Expenses Review
- b. Identify Risks and Opportunities
- c. Align monthly forecast.
2. Finance Reporting Transformation
- a. Develop, maintain, and manage granular visibility (by BU and Store)
- b. Dashboard Development and Automation
3. Business Cycle: Ensure P&L Review meetings with Functions and Countries Happen. Manage the Finance Business Calendar, ensure local execution of routines in countries.
4. Financial Reporting
5. Adhoc requests including involvement in annual budgeting process & decks
- MBA/CA/ACCA/CIMA/Masters in related field (Commerce, Finance)
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in a FP&A or Management accounting role
- Understanding of financial accounting procedures and best practices
- Working knowledge of ERP systems like Oracle, SAP BI, and Hyperion
- Operational understanding of restaurant business is added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to build complex financial models from scratch.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment as well as on individual assignments
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior-level management
- Excellent Communication skills, fluent in English.