A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | MBA | ACCA | CA | CPA
|6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,500 AED – 16,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The primary purpose is to track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts and approved budgets. Reconcile intercompany transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Responsible for maintaining the books of accounts for Gulf Cryo Corporate including monthly bank reconciliations.
- Report and interact with business units in order to reconcile all intercompany transactions on a monthly basis.
- Provide timely information on discrepancies within intercompany accounting to the Consolidation Manager.
- Assist in quarterly and annual audits including providing support to the business unit finance managers.
- Assist the treasurer and operations controller in cash management process across the business units.
Financial Reporting Data & Analysis:
- Provide support in preparing, reviewing, and analysing actual, forecasted, and budgeted financial results utilized by corporate management team in decision-making processes.
- Monitor and assess fixed costs of all business units according to corporate guidelines and communicate any variances with the business unit finance managers.
- Provide support including validation of reporting data between corporate reporting system with business unit reporting system.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and support for management on both corporate and regional level (aged inventory, return on assets, cash flow, acquisition due diligence etc.)
- Assist in consolidating the group GL and relevant reports.
Transaction Processing/ Systems/ Controls:
- Assist in the identification of issues, trends and opportunities impacting the businesses and strategies and development of ideas, which enhance profitability, reduce cost and/or improves efficiency.
- Education: Bachelor in Accounting degree or related finance field/ MBA/ACCA/CA or CPA preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years minimum in a similar job
- Posses a very good undertraining of accounting principles, classifications and treatments in terms of IFRS.
- Advanced level of excel skills, Microsoft application skills (mainly Office but also Teams, Visio, etc.)
- Have a general understanding of MIS & ERP workings, having some concept of the order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and record-to-report cycles.
- Language proficiency in English and Arabic is a plus.