A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
With more than 4500 professionals, over 50 of the world’s leading IT vendors, and a solid 50-year track record of performance and reliability, the Midis Group is an international organization comprised of over 170 companies across the emerging markets of Europe, the Middle East & Africa. The group is known for its advanced offering of ICT services and consultancy, system integration capabilities, software and hardware solutions, and distribution coverage, along with Data Center capabilities, IT infrastructure and power solutions. The Midis Group was named as one of the World Economic Forum’s initial 100 Global Growth Companies. We focus on providing the best in services, with integrity, to vendors, partners, and customers across the destinations we serve.
The Sales Manager is accountable for the promotion of Oracle Hospitality Solutions through a well-defined strategy and sound partnerships with existing and potential customers within the assigned country. S/He works towards optimizing sales volumes, acquiring new partnerships and coordinating marketing programs and activities.
Technical and Operations
- Define the sales strategy and roadmap of the assigned product/service line;
- Establish sales budgets and targets and cascade to the team accordingly;
- Manage the entire sales life cycle from prospecting to closing;
- Specify market requirements for current and future products/services by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to existing and potential customers;
- Research, map and recruit potential partners in the assigned country;
- Lead the vendors’ relations in alignment with the company’s management and strategy in the assigned country;
- Ensure a proper storage, tracking and control of inventory through an accurate stock management system;
- Develop close relationship with top partners in the assigned country;
- Assist in building and maintaining a solid channel/customer database, analyze data and develop metrics to evaluate loyalty and new opportunities;
- Secure the highest level of engagement and support to channel partners and respond to issues and/or queries in order to efficiently meet customers’ needs;
- Coordinate closely with the marketing team to design and implement marketing activities;
- Oversee the implementation of targeted programs and marketing activities;
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts and market development reports in line with business objectives;
- Promote the company and its product/service line within the region;
- Put available systems into practice (salesforce.com CRM for leads, opportunity and deal registration management) for output efficiency and standardization;
- Lead and coach the team cultivating empowerment and ownership;
- Develop capabilities and secure a solid succession plan;
- Conduct regular performance reviews, identify training needs and oversee development plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or any other related field
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience as Sales Manager
- Customer Centric
- Business Awareness
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Result Driven