A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Tax Manager”.
|Company Name||ITC Accounting and Tax Consultancy|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
ITC is one of the UAE’s most trusted and respected Tax services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight, and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition, and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Summary of the role:
A career in taxation at ITC will give you insights into the inner workings of companies and a broad business perspective that can open up countless opportunities for professional and personal growth. Our tax compliance process does more than assess financial information. It’s designed to focus on the key areas of risk so that our clients can focus on managing their core business. ITC combines a multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to business opportunities.
As a Manger, you will be building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service:
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contributing to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business-driven approach taken.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client liaison.
- A key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio.
- Monitor the quality of the Direct tax data and reports of your clients.
- Review and approve Direct tax returns.
- Follow up on legislative changes and business changes to ensure that the systems and/or processes are updated.
- Identify issues and opportunities to continuously improve the compliance processes.
- Coordinate compliance advisory, technology, and audit support.
- Coordinate with other controllers and report the client’s Process to the management.
- Supervise and coach junior team members.
- Participating in client meetings and conference calls.
- Identify opportunities in the existing client portfolio and be on the lookout for market developments to share with our clients.
- Stay up-to-date and upgrade your technical expertise.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Extensive work exposure to Transfer pricing projects.
- Prior exposure to international taxation (that includes M&A and Restructuring.) with focus on inbound and outbound investments
- Experience of delivering on international tax projects and on the job coaching of more junior team members
- Understanding of OECD guidelines.
Skills and attributes for success:
- European Languages are a plus point.
- Strong Direct Tax technical skills and keen to develop further.
- Experience working for one of the big 4’s is preferable.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review, and know when to refer upwards.
- Relationship management skills with the ability to manage client expectations.
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously, translate technical skills in practical client-focused advice for our clients.
- Eager to learn and ambitious to grow your own career and our Direct Tax department.
- Team player with communication skills.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- At least, 4 years of relevant Tax.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.