A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Officer”.
|Company Name||Green Valley Holdings|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
As part of our Group expansion plan, we are looking to hire a highly skilled Human Resources Officer who has a broad knowledge of HR functions to provide a broad range of HR services to the whole group.
This role will have accountability for:
- Regularly update and modify job descriptions when position responsibilities and duties change.
- Handle recruitment process including posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interview, employment contracts that align with local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
- Collect documents from new employees as per standard checklist on or before 1st day of employment.
On boarding and Induction
- Responsible for planning and ensuring systematic induction for all new employees of the designations.
- Conduct new hire employee orientations, apprise employees of benefit options, and accurately complete requisite paperwork for new staff members.
- Ensure that induction plan is signed off and filed in the personal file of all employees.
- Support the various functions during the onboarding of new joiners to ensure the orientation process is properly completed.
Attendance and Leave Management
- Track the the punctuality and attendance of staff on a monthly basis.
- Track leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of leaves in excel format.
Salary Processing / Payroll Provide payroll inputs such as attendance summary, leave summary, overtime and other deductions to payroll accountant wise in specified format for processing payroll.
Employee Data Management
- Maintain and update the organograms along with the master data of employees for each group business.
- Record all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Maintain records of HR related critical decisions.
- Creation of New Employee Files.
- Manage employees’ personal/confidential file and leave file
- Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave.
- Conduct exit interviews in specified formats.
- Follow up for the clearance certificate and ensure final settlement is done within standard agreed timeline.
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects.
- Support both national and international travels including booking vehicles and accommodation, purchasing tickets and travel insurance, arranging visas, etc.
- Providing regular HR update emails to keep the organization informed of HR activities.
- Handling daily enquiries from employees in a timely manner.
- Conducts on-site accident investigations relating to Worker’s Compensation.
- To type standard letters as required by the HR lead.
- Apply for new medical insurance cards, delete the cards of the ex-staff, renew for existing users, process medical insurance claims and distribute the cards.
- Opening payroll accounts for the new staff if required and change of the Bank Account as per staff request to ensure smooth workflow in regards of salary transfer through proper channel.
- Liaise with managers to understand all necessary aspects of their team learning and development needs.
- Liaise with the finance department to ensure control of training expenditure within agreed budgets.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline such as Business, Commerce or HR.
- At least 4 years practical experience in HR field.
- Significant experience as a HR practitioner dealing with the full breadth of personnel matters.
- Experience of working in multi-cultural environment.
- Adaptability and flexibility – willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles.
- Planning and Organizing – Demonstrable experience of managing tasks and deadlines; able to resolve conflicting priorities.
- Workload Management: Plan, prioritize and organize time and tasks to meet deadlines. Achieve objectives in an efficient and cost-efficient manner.
- Excellent communication skills, with a good foundation in HR theory.
- Ability to multitask and deal with a range of incoming enquires.
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence at both institutional and individual level.