A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
||Ali and Sons Holding LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Ali & Sons Holding is a diversified conglomerate established in 1979 and has a strong presence in the automotive, car rental, commercial, oil & gas, retail, construction, property management, hospitality, manufacturing, marine engineering, and information technology industries.
At Ali & Sons, our people are at the center of everything we do. They are engaged, curious and are driven to excellence by a supportive and collaborative environment that recognizes hard work and rewards top talent.
If you are someone who loves a challenge that requires you to innovate and learn new things every day, read on.
FINANCE MANAGER – ALI & SONS OIL FIELD SUPPLY SERVICES
A Finance Manager is required at ASOS – our Oil and Gas Division with operations in Abu Dhabi.
· Support Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Managing Director in setting the long-term objectives of the Company and the short and long term strategies necessary to achieve the objective.
· Develop and maintain internal controls throughout the company to safeguard its assets.
· Direct and coordinate the financial activities of the company.
- Establish and recommend to management, major financial objectives and policies for the company
- Establish internal control procedures and other means to safeguard the company assets
- Advise management about insurance coverage for protection against theft, property damages, losses and potential liabilities
- Direct and supervise the Accounts and Finance Department employees in performing their tasks and in solving problems they encounter while performing their jobs.
- Review the general budget of ASOS, ASOEM and MUHUR HOUSE TRADIG , and forward it to Group CFO for review and approval
- Monitor the assignment of the company budget under the guidance of Group CFO.
- Review and approve the annual budget for Accounts & Finance Department
- Confirm that the work of the staff complies with the company’s policies and procedures
- Prepare reports that summarise actual and projected financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
- Prepare reports that provide management with information about the operational efficiency of its departments and provide early check on variances
- Consolidate the detailed budgets into summarised budgets
- Review and assess medium level operating plans and budgets prepared by department managers
- Coordinate the preparation and conduct review of ASOS & ASIP business unit and group financial statements
- Review the operations of the departments, and review and investigate the deviations from the stated budgets. Report findings to the Group CFO
- Arrange for the audit of company’s accounts with the Internal and external auditors
- Support Company Management for obtaining the ICV certificate in coordination with the ICV Audit Team
- Review the collections status and the customers’ ageing analysis to ensure that accounts receivable are within acceptable limits
- Establish with Group Credit Control department the collection policies and procedures for following up with the customers and ensuring proper control to maximise prompt collection and minimise bad and doubtful debts
- Review and approve all cash and bank payments
- Establish policy with other department managers on discounts and credit period granted to customers
- Monitor expenses of the company to ensure that they are kept within the limits of the budget or that explanations for variances are provided
- Review management accounts and ensure that they represent the actual financial position of the company
- Monitor, control and evaluate the extension of the department strategic business plan
- Participate in human resource assessment and evaluation exercises
- Represent the company in any contracts and agreements with third parties as delegated by the Group CFO and on behalf of the Group CFO in this regard
- Monitor and control all Trade Finance activities of the ASOS and its subsidiaries
- Manage the Funds Position of ASOS and its Subsidiaries
- Perform such other duties assigned by the Group CFO.
- Aware of taxation knowledge and best practices (VAT & Corporate Tax)
We aim to provide an exceptional job applicant experience but cannot do it without you. Before you apply, please take the time to carefully read the job description to ensure you are a good fit for this role and why this opportunity is right for you.
We would love to connect with all of you but due to the high volume of applications, would only be reaching out to the shortlisted applicants.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage everyone to apply. Come join us to be part of a winning team.