A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Treasury Analyst”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CFA | CA
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
|Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bonus
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You Will Be Doing
- Front Office Operations
- Bank Relationship Management
- Management and External Stakeholder Reporting
- Working with the wider business on Treasury specific requests
- Treasury Management System Lead
- Key support in strategic projects (M&A/Investments/Project Financing)
- Process Improvement Implementation
- Supporting the Treasury Business Partner, Senior Treasury Analyst and Senior Treasury Accountant on an ad-hoc basis for business deliverables
- Ensure compliance of the business with Group Treasury policies
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Treasury/Accounting/Finance Qualification is a plus (ACT/CFA/CTP/CIMA/ICAEW)
- Experience with third party platforms associated with treasury operations such as Treasury Management Systems (FIS Integrity preferred), Reuters/Bloomberg, 360T/FXAll and internet banking platforms.
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience in a front office role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.