A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Degree | ACCA | CA | CMA | CPA
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
· Monitor the financial information system to ensure that timely and accurate information is provided for management decision making.
· Maintain day-to-day control of all accounting systems to ensure the complete and accurate processing of financial data in accordance with internal procedures.
· Maintenance of ALL Accounts and follow up on revenue / expenses. Update day-to-day operations in the accounts department and reporting manager.
· Maintaining bank records, filing, compliance KYC
· Creating invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes
· Liaise with third parties (customers, suppliers, bankers, and other stakeholders) on regular business operations
· Keeping a track of receivables and payable numbers
· Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
· Compile and analyze financial statements
· Performing regular bank reconciliations
· Accruals, amortization, adjustments, and reclassifications
· Perform other duties within the context of the job roles asked by the General Manager or the Group CEO
· Minimum 5+ years of experience in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budget, business plan, business strategy, preferably with big Audit Firms
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
· CA/ACCA/CMA/CPA will be preferred
· Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
· Extensive knowledge of best practice reporting and International financial reporting standards. Able to ensure that the applicable accounting and auditing standards have been consistently applied
· Ability to thoroughly review audit documentation for completeness, accuracy and adequacy
· Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Females are encouraged to apply
· Candidates with international experience preferred