A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Controller”.
|Company Name||National Network Communication|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree | Masters’ Degree | CPA | CMA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an experienced native Arabic speaker Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
Financial Controller Duties & Responsibilities :-
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations by supervising all the processes related to the financial accounting operations including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, and payroll. And owning the financial monthly and yearly closing process, contribute to the strategies, goals & objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Setting up bank accounts and maintaining banking relationships.
- Coordinating with the external auditor, compliance, and tax auditors.
- Administering loan agreements for company borrowings and collecting monies owed to the company from customers.
- Manage overdue payments in order to minimize bad debts and create a credit limit policy.
- Prepare monthly\quarterly management reporting and financial statements on time to show the company’s financial position and performance and monitor areas for improvements.
- Preparing, Monitoring, and balancing cash flows into and out of a business to meet obligations and optimize investment and decrease the cost of funds.
- Manage and develop the finance & accounting team to improve the team’s capabilities, career progression, and departmental efficiency.
- Assist in conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and resources utilization.
- Monitoring and making recommendations for the company’s accounting system.
- prepare of budget and financial forecasts, reporting variances, and suggesting strategies.
- Proven working experience as a Senior Accountant or Financial Controller
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
We are NNC! A family of over 60 committed creatives, all honed in on delivering excellence for our clients and partners. We built a reputation for dynamic, effective campaigns that connect our clients with their audiences.
We communicate, we strategies, we improve – but most importantly, we do it together!
We are looking for Financial Controller, if you fit the below, please apply! What will you do? Job description What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Semi-flexible office hours
- Rewards and Recognition
- A top-shelf Medical Health Insurance with full medication coverage
- Agile work environment and cross-functional teams
- Diverse colleague group of 16+ nationalities
- Training and development budget for personal, and professional growth
- Modern, human-centered office with recreational spaces
- A kitted-out kitchen with a comfortable dining space and a reliable coffee machine
- Birthday Cakes!
Depending on the competence and the position you are interviewing for, the hiring process can include these steps:
- We’ll give you a quick call as an initial screening within 7 working days from the day you apply if your application is shortlisted
- Next is either a virtual or physical interview to get to know you better
- If the interview goes well, we’ll send you a position-specific assessment
- If we like it, you’ll receive a job offer within a few days.